Clockwise from top left:
• A peek behind the scenes: the process of envelope addressing from a pile of handwritten lists and Excel sheets to a neat stack of calligraphed envelopes.
• From sketch to polished calligraphy: lyrics from a client's wedding song calligraphed in black with shimmering gold accents
• A snapshot of my May 17th boston workshop
• White on black – my all-time favorite combination!
• A passage by my favorite author, Virginia Woolf, from her book The Waves. When I took the snapshot of it outside on my porch, the railing cast a beautiful — and oddly appropriate — shadow across the paper.