Clockwise from top left:
• Dr. Ph. Martin's Iridescent Copper Plate Gold ink drying on a navy place card
• An invitation suite I designed for a Bahamas wedding, letterpressed in turquoise ink and gold foil with a custom return address stamp
• Wet gouache in my studio's evening lighting
• My sister's favorite Leonard Cohen line calligraphed on a Moleskine notebook card.
• Bleedproof white on craft paper with one of my favorite vintage stamps
• A packet of Plurabelle samples headed out the door to a stationer in Virginia
• White on turquoise!
• From my sketching desk: refined logo sketches for a wonderful event company and an ex libris stamp in Spanish
• Precision light pad work
• Custom-mixed burnt orange gouache
Follow my Instagram for more: @plurabellestudio